Saturday, April 6, 2024


Some of these landscapes have left me 
with wonderful memories

On River Time  24 X 30  SOLD
A cloudy day on the Coquitlam River Trail - I was trying to convey the misty,
damp feel of the trees and rocks that are such a part of this wonderful local river.

Pelican Bay 30 X 24  SOLD
Exactly what I love most about California. The colours, the ocean,
the surf, and pelicans in the sky.

River Morning 40 X 30  SOLD
Another painting of one of my favourite places, the Coquitlam River.

  
Scent of Snow & Rosey Cloud
12 X 12  SOLD
This beautiful spot on the Thompson River just outside of Kamloops is where 
my son and family go to find a Christmas tree. Cold, bright and peaceful.

Strange Bedfellows 24 X 20  SOLD
These two guys were drawn together to feast on a dead salmon. It was pretty chewed up 
so I used my artistic license to exclude the salmon but I loved seeing them together in
this wintery landscape.

Trolley Ride 12 X 12  SOLD
This wonderful old trolley in Astoria, Oregon is operated and maintained entirely by volunteers. Their obvious enthusiasm and dedication to historic realism recreates a delightful step back in time. With this picture I wanted to convey that lovely nostalgia we feel when we remember treasured moments from the past.

The Side Channel  12 X 12 
Framed  $250.00


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cats On Chairs I've started a new project called "Cats on Chairs". The medium is acrylic collage and its a bit different from ...